Click on a utility for documentation on its usage.
trackinfo takes a list of audio tracks and plays them to an available audio output device such as PulseAudio or the Open Sound System.
- show a list of options and exit
- run in interactive mode; this provides a text-based GUI and allows one to operate playback via keyboard and, on some terminals, mouse control
- the output system to use, such as "PulseAudio" or "OSS"
- apply track ReplayGain during playback, if present
- apply album ReplayGain during playback, if present
- shuffle tracks randomly before playback
- The level of output to display. Choose between 'normal', 'quiet' and 'debug'.
- Playback Controls
|N / n||-||next track|
|P / p||-||previous track|
|Space||-||pause (non-interactive mode only)|
|Esc / Q / q||-||quit|